Thank you for choosing Ashlynn Leigh Cakes for your upcoming wedding. We know this is one of the most important days of your life. Each wedding cake is as special and individual as the couple celebrating the wedding.
Helpful tips for ordering your wedding cake
Set up a consultation and tasting
ALC holds consultations and tastings on Saturday mornings by appointment only, 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- Your wedding cake consultation is meant for two individuals. This can be the bride and groom, bride and mother or bride and special guest. During the consultation, I spend a lot of time getting to know you and getting to know exactly what you see for your special day. Having too many individuals at the consultation brings too many ideas and opinions and can distract from the main goal, your vision for your cake. If you wish to bring additional guests, please let me know prior to your scheduled consultation.
- A fee of $15 is collected during the consultation. If you book with Ashlynn Leigh Cakes, this fee is deducted from your final total.
At your consultation / tasting, I will have prepared for you our Darn Good Chocolate Cake, White Almond Sour Cream Cake and our Basic Vanilla/White Cake. With that, you will have three icing flavors to sample along with the cake. I offer a vanilla buttercream, almond buttercream and chocolate ganache.
Please bring any pictures, color samples and ideas you have with you to the tasting
Prices are effective April 1, 2016.
- Buttercream frosted cakes start at $2.50-$3.00 per serving
- Additional costs may include ribbon, handmade flowers, or any other handmade element
- ALC requires a deposit of $50 for the use of plates, cake stands, or any display item. $25 of that deposit will be refunded once all the items are returned to ALC in their original condition. Rental must be returned to ALC in 3 days or customer forfeits deposit
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cake order (not including delivery, or rental items) is required to book the date on our calendar.
- Final payment is due one week prior to wedding.
- In the event of cancellation, customer forfeits all monies paid.
- Delivery inside of Bartholomew County is free. Outside of Bartholomew County there is a $25 fee. Delivery after 6pm on Friday or Saturday, add additional $25. No deliveries on Sunday.
- ALC will provide a free one-year anniversary cake for the bride and groom. Customer must notify ALC at one-year anniversary in order to receive cake.
Other important information
The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
If you or anyone else elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Ashlynn Leigh Cakes possession.
Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.